Do you have Practice experience?
Are you able to prepare financial statements for sole-traders, partnerships and limited companies?
Can you produce Personal Tax, Director Tax and Corporate Tax returns?
Do you have knowledge of the full Digita suite of practice software? note; experience of this would be preferable but not essential
Reporting to directly to the Director
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supervising monthly/quarterly bookkeeping for eighteen clients
- Supervising monthly payroll maintenance for twenty six clients
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of CIS returns
- Working with excel spreadsheets, Sage and other bookkeeping software
- Preparing draft year-end financial statements for sole-traders, partnerships and limited companies, spanning a variety of sectors
- Preparation of draft personal and corporation tax computations
- Assisting clients with company secretarial duties
- Overseeing two trainees
Working in a small and friendly Practice in Birmingham you will enjoy a good work/life balance with the opportunity for further study if required.
Please call Manjit 07966 362875 or Ian 07725 953346 for further information