Senior Accountant required for Firm of Accountants in Nottingham
- Qualified (ACCA/ACA) or qualified through experience?
- Have experience working within an accountancy practice?
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of relevant accounting standards and corporate tax legislation?
- Supporting the accounts manager with monthly reporting, deadline management and the planning/timing of assignments
- Supporting and training junior members of the team
- Prioritising workload effectively to meet set deadlines and budgets
- Preparation of: statutory accounts for limited companies and LLP’s, corporate tax returns and computations, trust accounts, pension scheme accounts, management accounts and VAT returns
- Liaising and supporting clients to resolve day to day queries
Firm is a top 50 organisation who offer a good work/life balance along with many benefits including a salary of up to £35,000 pa.
Please send your CV in the first instance or contact Manjit Sehmar on 07966 362875 for an off the record chat.