ACCA Qualified Accountant Jobs
Are you looking for ACCA qualified Accountant jobs?
About Your Employer
Our Client are a 20+ employee strong Firm of Chartered Accountants in the Derby with 3 Partners.
Accountant Job Description
- The Accountant (qualified or part-qualified) will be responsible for their own portfolio of clients.
- Produce final accounts for entities including sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities (including computation of SA and Corporation Tax).
- You will be reporting to the Senior Partner.
- You will have the assistance of bookkeeping staff and other staff at the Derby office.
What do you need to be successful in this accountancy role?
- Qualified (or part-qualified) ACA or ACCA accountant
- To be able to work from an office in Derby
- To be a self-starter, who is hands on and excited by variety and autonomy in the workplace
- Previous experience working within a small to medium sized accounting firm
- Experience as a Senior Accountant who is fully qualified is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Salary circa £35,000 pa
- Opportunities to work from home on certain pre-ordained days each week.
- Flexible starting and finishing times for a better work/life balance.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and are looking to work as an accountant for a successful Firm of Chartered Accountants based in Derby, please apply today!
- Contact Us: 024 7627 7220
- Submit Your CV by clicking ‘Apply For Job’
Looking for something a bit different? Click here to see our other jobs.