Accountant Job – Rugeley
About Your Employer
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a Firm of Chartered Accountants based in Rugeley. They are looking to recruit a qualified (or part-qualified accountant) ACA or ACCA accountant who must have experience of working in a Firm of Chartered Accountants.
Accountant Job Description
During this role, you will be responsible for:
- The Accountant (qualified or part-qualified) will be responsible for their own portfolio of clients.
- Produce final accounts for entities including sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities (including computation of SA and Corporation Tax).
- You will be reporting to the Senior Partner.
- You will have the assistance of bookkeeping staff and other staff at the Rugeley office.
What do you need to be successful in this accountancy role?
- Qualified (or part-qualified) ACA or ACCA accountant
- To be able to work from an office in Rugeley
- To be a self-starter, who is hands on and excited by variety and autonomy in the workplace
- Previous experience working within a small to medium sized accounting firm
- Experience as a Senior Accountant who is fully qualified is preferred
- This role may also suit a semi-senior accountant or audit assistant that has worked in a Firm of Chartered Accountants.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary between £30,000 to £35,000
- In the case of an exceptional candidate, there is an opportunity for a salary of £35,000 to $40,000 DOE.
- A small accounting firm based in Rugeley with a very relaxed culture.
- Opportunities to work from home on certain pre-ordained days each week.
- Flexible starting and finishing times for a better work/life balance.
- Opportunity to work for one of the best accounting firms in Rugeley and Staffordshire.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and are looking to work as an accountant for a successful Firm of Chartered Accountants based in Rugeley, please apply today!
- Contact Us: 024 7627 7220
- Submit Your CV by clicking ‘Apply For Job’
Looking for something a bit different? Click here to see our other jobs.