Accountant jobs – Stratford Upon Avon
About Your Employer
Are you looking for Accountant jobs in Stratford Upon Avon?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a family run Firm of Chartered Accountants based in Stratford Upon Avon with 2 offices. They are looking to recruit a qualified (or part-qualified accountant) ACA or ACCA accountant who must have experience of working in a Firm of Chartered Accountants.
Accountant Job Description
During this role, you will be responsible for:
- The Accountant (qualified or part-qualified) will be responsible for their own portfolio of clients.
- Produce final accounts for entities including sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities (including computation of SA and Corporation Tax).
- You will be reporting to the Senior Partner.
- You will have the assistance of bookkeeping staff and other staff.
What do you need to be successful in this accountancy role?
- Qualified (or part-qualified) ACA or ACCA accountant
- To be able to work from an office in Stratford Upon Avon
- To be a self-starter, who is hands on and excited by variety and autonomy in the workplace
- Previous experience working within a small to medium sized accounting firm
- Experience of working in Practice is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Salary circa £40,000 pa
- Opportunity to manage the office
- Flexible starting and finishing times for a better work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and are looking to work as an accountant for a successful Firm of Chartered Accountants based in Stratford Upon Avon, please apply today!
- Contact Us: 024 7627 7220
- Submit Your CV by clicking ‘Apply For Job’
Looking for something a bit different? Click here to see our other jobs.