Accounts Assistant – Coventry
About Your Employer
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a Firm of Chartered Accountants based in C0ventry. They are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant for their Coventry office who ideally will have experience of working in a Firm of Chartered Accountants.
Accounts Assistant Job Description
During this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll as well as assisting with Auto-enrolment
- Liaising with clients and dealing with day to day queries
What do you need to be successful in this accountancy role?
- Dynamic, client focused individual with good time-management skills in order to meet the payroll and VAT deadlines.
- Ideally Experienced in Sageline 50, Quickbooks, Xero and Sage Payroll
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £26000 pa DOE
- Flexible starting and finishing times for a better work/life balance.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and are looking to work as an Assistant Accountant for a successful Firm of Chartered Accountants based in Coventry, please apply today!
- Contact Us: 024 7627 7220
- Submit Your CV by clicking ‘Apply For Job’
Looking for something a bit different? Click here to see our other jobs.