Audit & Accounts Senior
Are you looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior role?
About Your Employer
Our Client who are a firm of Chartered Accountants, with 3 Partners, based in Redditch have considerable expertise in all aspects of taxation law, tax return preparation, accounts preparation, statutory and non-statutory audits, provision of payroll services and VAT services.
Audit & Accounts Senior Job Description
Statutory and management accounts preparation
Complete full set of accounts to completion
Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
Preparation of client accounts including audit and non-audit clients
Preparation of tax computations
Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing more junior members of staff
What do you need to be successful in this accountancy role?
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience in an accounts and audit role
- Well-rounded knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles
What’s in it for you?
- Salary between £35,000 to £45,000 pa DOE
- A small accounting firm based in Redditch with a very relaxed culture
- Flexible starting and finishing times for a better work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and are looking to work as an audit & accounts senior for a successful Firm of Chartered Accountants based in Redditch, please apply today!
- Contact Us: 024 7627 7220
- Submit Your CV by clicking ‘Apply For Job’
Looking for something a bit different? Click here to see our other jobs.