Audit and Accounts Manager
About Your Employer
Our Client is an independent firm of chartered accountants, forensic accountants, business and financial advisors with 3 offices in the Midlands and looking to recruit an Audit and Accounts Manager in the centre of Birmingham.
- Planning audit and accounts job from start to finish
- Ensuring all jobs are successfully completed and providing support where required
- Reviewing completed jobs and providing feedback to team members and Directors
- Filing all relevant documentation by due dates
- Attend networking events
- Managing a team and conducting regular 1-2-1s
What do you need to be successful in this accountancy role?
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- experience of Managing a team
- Relevant experience gained from working in Practice
What’s in it for you?
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday plus option to purchase more
- Flexi time
- Salary up to £47,000 pa
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and are looking to work a successful Firm of Chartered Accountants based in Birmingham, please apply today!
- Contact Us: 024 7627 7220
- Submit Your CV by clicking ‘Apply For Job’
Looking for something a bit different? Click here to see our other jobs.