Bookkeeping jobs in Nottingham?
About Your Employer
Established over 40 years ago with 2 offices in the Nottingham area. They pride themselves on their forward-thinking, personal approach to assisting clients. Now seeking someone looking for a Bookkeeping job in their Nottingham office to join a team of 12 members.
Bookkeeper Job Description
- Assist in the preparation of Limited Company and Sole Trader Accounts
- VAT Returns
- Take responsibilty for processing client’s payrolls on a monthly and weekly basis
- Ensure Real Time Information is submitted to H M Revenue & Customs so it’s in accordance with their regulations
- Deal with enquiries relating to statutory payments including Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Sick Pay
- Generate key reports including Company Pension data and submitting to Pension Provider
What do you need to be successful in this Bookkeeping role?
Ideally, AAT qualified, however QBE will be considered.
Experience of working in Practice.
What’s in it for you?
Salary up to £25,000 pa.
Free parking plus benefits are on offer along with a competitive salary.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and are looking to work as a bookkeeper in Nottingham, please apply today!
- Contact Us: 024 7627 7220
- Submit Your CV by clicking ‘Apply For Job’
Looking for something a bit different? Click here to see our other jobs.