Payroll Jobs Derby
Are you seeking Payroll Jobs in Derby?
About Your Employer
Our Client are a top 15 accountancy firm providing all the benefits of a large company service to owner managed businesses. They provide local expertise and knowledge, backed by the resources of a national firm with over 60 offices and 1000 staff around the UK.
Payroll Job Description
Duties to include:
- managing your own portfolio of clients
- preparing and submitting client payrolls
- dealing with payroll queries and answering queries from clients
- communicating with HMRC in all aspects of Payroll including RTI
- uploading pensions and looking after AE duties for the clients
- closing month end and year end payrolls
- producing relevant forms eg P45’s
What do you need to be successful in this Payroll role?
- Experience of working in a Payroll Bureau
- Able to run Payrolls on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis from start to finish
What’s in it for you?
Firm can offer either Full or Part Time hours to suit, and a salary up to £24,000 pa
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and are looking to work as a payroller for a successful Firm of Chartered Accountants based Derby, please apply today!
- Contact Us: 024 7627 7220
- Submit Your CV by clicking ‘Apply For Job’
Looking for something a bit different? Click here to see our other jobs.