About your Employer
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a Firm of Chartered Accountants based in Tamworth. They are looking to recruit an experienced Payroller who has current, or previously, worked in a Payroll Bureau environment.
Payroll Job Description
During this role, you will be responsible for:
• managing your own portfolio of clients
• preparing and submitting client payrolls
• dealing with payroll queries and answering queries from clients
• communicating with HMRC in all aspects of Payroll including RTI
• uploading pensions and looking after AE duties for the clients
• closing month end and year end payrolls
• producing relevant forms eg P45’s
What do you need to be successful in this Payroll role?
- Must have worked in a Bureau environment
- Capable of looking after own portfolio of Clients
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £25,000 pa
- Flexible working hours giving you a good work/life balance
- Study support if required
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and are looking for payroll jobs in Tamworth at a successful Firm of Chartered Accountants, please apply today!
- Contact Us: 024 7627 7220
- Submit Your CV by clicking ‘Apply For Job’
Looking for something different? Click here to see our other jobs.