Semi Senior Accountant Job
Are you looking for a Semi Senior Accountant role in Coventry?
About Your Employer
Our Client was established in 1997. They have built a dedicated and loyal team of fully trained Chartered Certified accountants and bookkeepers. Aim is to helping Clients to create goals and milestones and to keep abreast of their cash position and their KPIs in their business.
Semi Senior Accountant Job Description
- Reconciling balance sheets
- Performing P&L analysis
- Month end accounts
- Corporation & personal tax returns
- Preparation and completion of VAT returns
- Statutory accounts
- Budget production
- Hands on Bookkeeping
What do you need to be successful in this accountancy role?
- Working towards your ACCA/ACA qualification
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of relevant accounting standards and corporate tax legislation
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £26,000 pa
- Study Support
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and are looking to work as a semi senior accountant for a successful Firm of Accountants based in Coventry, please apply today!
- Contact Us: 024 7627 7220
- Submit Your CV by clicking ‘Apply For Job’
Looking for something a bit different? Click here to see our other jobs.