Semi Senior Accountant
Are you looking for a Semi Senior Accountant role in Derby?
About Your Employer
Long established Firm of chartered accountants who specialise in advising and supporting business owners.
Semi Senior Accountant Job Description
- Reconciling balance sheets
- Performing P&L analysis
- Month end accounts
- Management Accounts
- Corporation & personal tax returns
- Preparation and completion of VAT returns
- Statutory accounts
- Budget production
- Hands on Bookkeeping
What do you need to be successful in this accountancy role?
- Ideally working towards your ACCA/ACA qualification
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of relevant accounting standards and corporate tax legislation
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £26,000 pa
- Study Support
- Free Parking
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position and are looking to work as a semi senior accountant for a successful Firm of Accountants based in Derby, please apply today!
- Contact Us: 024 7627 7220
- Submit Your CV by clicking ‘Apply For Job’
Looking for something a bit different? Click here to see our other jobs.