Senior Accountant, with a desire to become a Partner, required for Firm of Accountants in Rugby.
- Qualified (ACCA/ACA) ?
- Have experience working within an accountancy practice?
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of relevant accounting standards and corporate tax legislation?
- Supporting the Partner with monthly reporting, deadline management and the planning/timing of assignments
- Supporting and training junior members of the team
- Prioritising workload effectively to meet set deadlines and budgets
- Preparation of: statutory accounts for limited companies and LLP’s, corporate tax returns and computations, management accounts and VAT returns
- Liaising and supporting clients to resolve day to day queries
Firm is an organisation with 2 Partners and 13 staff . Can offer a good work/life balance along with many benefits including a salary of up to £40,000 pa.
Please send your CV in the first instance or contact Manjit Sehmar through Linkedin for an off the record chat.