Our client, a leading firm of chartered accountants based in Leamington is looking to take on an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant following continued growth.
This will be a client-facing role working with an exciting client base and great opportunities for progression.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Be ACCA / ACA qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 year experience in Practice
- Have extensive experience of preparing year end accounts
Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for a portfolio of clients.
- Preparing / reviewing statutory accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
- Assisting clients with cash flow and budgeting.
- Completing / reviewing VAT Returns.
- Preparing Tax Returns.
- Assisting clients with day to day queries.
- Ad hoc project work.
- Supervising junior members of the accounts team and delegating work.
If this role appeals to you and you feel that you have the required experience, please submit your CV to apply.